You wrap your arms around me
God it feels so nice
Your whispers in my ear
Feel so right
Your body next to mine
Everything is fine
Your heartbeat is all I hear
It's thumping in my ear
I love your lips on mine
Everything is right
I don't want this to end
Each and every night
You're the one I love
The only one I care about
I love you voice
It's like a melody
I love the way you are
Don't ever change
You're the only one I love
The only one that I need....
God it feels so nice
Your whispers in my ear
Feel so right
Your body next to mine
Everything is fine
Your heartbeat is all I hear
It's thumping in my ear
I love your lips on mine
Everything is right
I don't want this to end
Each and every night
You're the one I love
The only one I care about
I love you voice
It's like a melody
I love the way you are
Don't ever change
You're the only one I love
The only one that I need....
