What have I done?
What have I done to deserve this?
You made me cry so many thoughtless nights
Taken away from any bliss
Please let me lie in peace
I hate to see you in my dreams
Why do I think of you every day?
And every night I utter more screams
I know that you will never be here again
But I can’t push that aside
I miss you more then thoughts could ever say
These thought could never divide
But why do I have them?
Thoughts that make me feel so much
You made me feel so wonderful
Even when I felt your touch
What would have happened if you were still here?
Still alive for me today
But that I will never know
You have been pulled so far away
Just know this, you will be with me
Like a handprint on my heart
You changed me in so many ways
So why is it now you chose to part?
I want to hate you
To let you know what you did to me
I want you to feel my pain
To see what I see
But my soul leads my heart back
You made me this way
It is you I now only see
Just you, every day
So why am I like this?
When you left this world you knew what I would do
I was destroyed and don’t know why
You gave me new ways to hate, too
But you know why I am like this
Why I have been so true
It’s because I knew you
Because I loved you ....
What have I done to deserve this?
You made me cry so many thoughtless nights
Taken away from any bliss
Please let me lie in peace
I hate to see you in my dreams
Why do I think of you every day?
And every night I utter more screams
I know that you will never be here again
But I can’t push that aside
I miss you more then thoughts could ever say
These thought could never divide
But why do I have them?
Thoughts that make me feel so much
You made me feel so wonderful
Even when I felt your touch
What would have happened if you were still here?
Still alive for me today
But that I will never know
You have been pulled so far away
Just know this, you will be with me
Like a handprint on my heart
You changed me in so many ways
So why is it now you chose to part?
I want to hate you
To let you know what you did to me
I want you to feel my pain
To see what I see
But my soul leads my heart back
You made me this way
It is you I now only see
Just you, every day
So why am I like this?
When you left this world you knew what I would do
I was destroyed and don’t know why
You gave me new ways to hate, too
But you know why I am like this
Why I have been so true
It’s because I knew you
Because I loved you ....
Every rash decision has its downfall.
Every mistake makes it harder to succeed
But hating is by far the worst thing to do
When someone is struggling to get better
It hurts to feel the loathing radiate at you
It hurts to know that no one really cares
It hurts to be deceived by someone who
Say they can truly understand what you mean
But they can’t see the truth in front of their eyes
But they can’t understand the words I write
But they don’t want to know how I really feel...
