CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Big Bang Attack....

An emotional release for the emotionally scarred

A sense of calm among total chaos

A crowded room full of empty hearted stares at the broken guy on the pedestal a scene for the world to see.

Ridicule place in every scar, in every open wound.

Because he was different and that was unacceptable and his pain he displayed in tidy rows upon his skin was even more unacceptable.

he was shut out, alone, and hurt looking for the courage to escape.....


Trembling words,

play in your mind.

Flickering candle,

depression binds.

Do I love you?

Never to say.

Will you love me?

Perhaps today.


Whispers screaming in the dark,

pain cascading through the heart.

Touch me, feel me, let it burn,

life moves on, last scar, last turn.


Fingers cold,

death holds me in.

Fear condemns,

won't try again.

Do I love you?

Never to say.

Will you love me?

Perhaps another day.


Memories haunting, bind you down,

lies repeating, mocking sound.

Kiss me breathless, let me feel,

use me, bruise me, love's slowest kill.


Scent deceiving,

wilted black rose

Truth to harmful,

written in prose.

Will I love you?

Never to say.

Will you love me?

In your own way.


Breathing labored, your grip to tight,

hateful gaze, tells me I was right.

Say you love me as I die,

close the door with no goodbye.