CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Obedient lover

just a lil sum sum to write....
enjoy...=)




The joy, pain, and sorrow of words

if you understand you know it hurts

your anticipation as the story begins

you sadness when it has reached the end

The glory of passion leather bound

mystery of intrigue written without sound

I crave you deeply in my soul

those people and memories I'll never let go

the bitter sweet I'll pour over again

to share late hours like a treasured friend

The best of you fill me with hope

when life drowns me you're my sane rope

always bringing me back to my dreams

the gallant knight of tales it seems

Then teasingly you puzzle my mind

hints of secrets and meaning in you I find

and there are times you painfully hurt

but you always let me stop before it gets worse

My freedom you've never threatened to steal

you guard my rights protect me still

the pen is mightier then the sword

only man holds power with a few words

Throughout history you've painted the scene

the growth of men through power and dream

for my imagination you are the tool

but if I think I rule you then I'm the fool.