CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

blergh...

Another day, another tantrum... Things at the office are kinda slow today, not much action going on. My weekend was fairly dead too... I hope this week goes by fast... I 'm stressed out till my heads hurt?I really need a holiday. I'm restless, my mind is zoned out today ...I'm fed up of feeling the heavy hand of being ignored, it sucks, I hate i Some people would say that if it's not meant to be, why not accept fate? That just doesn't register to me. As hard as I try to elude the thoughts of 'Him' , in some sort of twisted way I'm reminded of him.. if not in reality than in my dreams.. I am not interested in analysing the issue, just more on solving it.,,If all else fails I have wondered on the thought of going abroad, quite drastic I know, But I can't think of any other way of saving my sanity.How you say,

"...so close but yet so far..."