CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Tricks

It has been a week already that we are in June. Things are not doing good so far. I am still not happy. Despite all the sadness i have to endure this June, someone has put a little smile on me. After been longing it for so long i finally got it. Not gonna put into details there as it is very sensitive. But all i could say is i still can’t believe it happen. It was all of sudden. And yeah, i have to make a call for it rather than that person. Ish......

Anyway, i just don’t understand why some girls or boys have to play dirty tricks to get someone. For instance, a friend broke up with her bf because her bf heard stuffs about her from another person. Turn out to be after they breaking up, the ex is seeing that person (the person whom making up stories). Ain’t that sick? So girl, why can’t you play clean? There is no harm asking nicely right? You could always try, if things going well between you two, you are meant to be together. But if not, you can find someone else better. Not that i agree with snatching up someone’s bf. Wise man says “what goes around comes around”. So think wisely if you wanna mess with someone’s bf. Enough said.

I am sleep deprived. Been sleeping late lately. Lastnight, i only slept around 2am. Was on MSN with a friend and Elmi. I don’t know what has happened to my body clock. blergh. I need to fix it but i don’t know how. owh yea, me and Bella is planning on something in December of me going to uk. I just hope it will happen. Gotta save cash from now on (which i doubt it will happen). Coz i also wanna get my hands-on something........ till then


xoxo