Hello people, I know its been a month plus since I last updated. For that, my sincerest apologies hehe. Things has been pretty packed for a while now, with all work and travels. Nothing much major going on for the past months, except that I gained few extra kilos even though I didn’t eat much....
Also, I haven’t been in touch much with my girls & boys except my bitches whom I chat with at times. And out of the blues, reds, greens, JB surfaced on MSN telling me he’s confused about this new fling of him whom he just knew for aweeks. I asked him why he dumped his ex for the second time, he said he just don’t want to be with her. I told him off, you’ve been hurting people all these while, his ex-boyfriend, his ex-gf. (not to mention me), so I won’t be surprised if you got hurt. Karma! What you give, you will get in return. he went offline abruptly after that. Haha! What a piece!
I know I am mean for telling her off. It’s just me, I’ve been very frank and raw lately, especially when I dislike something. I guess its a habit from my scope of work and I think I kinda like it... heheh!
