There's something out there for me
But I am too blind to see
Daddy what's out there for me?
Is it something you bought me?
There's something out there for me
But my friends are in the way
Mummy what's out there for me?
Is it a sunny day?
There's something out there for me
But my fears pull me back
Sir what's out there for me?
Is it the 'A' I lack?
There's something out there for me
But stress clouds my vision
Darling what's out there for me?
Is it a life changing decision?
There's something out there for me?
But my something I just lost
Child what's out there for me?
What is the cost?
There's something waiting for me
But youth is hanging on
God what's out there for me?
Why is this life so prolonged?
But I am too blind to see
Daddy what's out there for me?
Is it something you bought me?
There's something out there for me
But my friends are in the way
Mummy what's out there for me?
Is it a sunny day?
There's something out there for me
But my fears pull me back
Sir what's out there for me?
Is it the 'A' I lack?
There's something out there for me
But stress clouds my vision
Darling what's out there for me?
Is it a life changing decision?
There's something out there for me?
But my something I just lost
Child what's out there for me?
What is the cost?
There's something waiting for me
But youth is hanging on
God what's out there for me?
Why is this life so prolonged?
There's something here for me
And now I can take
Death, you're here for me
Now I will never wake.
Death, you're here for me
Now I will never wake.
