CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

diffrent day...same shit...


cut my hair!!!

Oh goodness me
Oh goodness my mind has slipped
And wiped you away from it
Same shit, different day…

My day has been… pretty much dormant in the beginning. And then the day somehow jumps to having a sleepover. I don’t want to talk about it. Sigh.

I think God has been giving me signs and I finally get it. I’m gonna work so hard on this dissertation, no one would be working as hard as I am. rigghhhttt. Hey, it’s good to dream.

On a totally different note, I shall start running as soon as I get back from Swids.

My blog posts have been very short lately, right? It’s just that I haven’t thought of anything much these days. No deep thinking done. A lot of sleeping, though. And a lot of food. But other than that, nothing. Damn. I feel like a walking billboard of gluttony and sloth....=_=