Sometimes I wonder why
I am the way I am
I always make things worse
Although I try the best I can
Sometimes I wonder
Why I hate myself so much
I hate who I used to be
And I hate who I've become
Sometimes I wonder why
Everyones seems to hate me
They think I am too "different"
If only they could see...
Sometimes I wonder who
Will save me from myself
Because right now it seems that no one
Will offer up some help
Sometimes I wonder what
I ever did so wrong
What was so bad to make them
Hold a grudge against my so long
Sometimes I wonder where
I will ever find my home
But maybe when I get there
I won't feel so alone
Sometimes I wonder when
This pain will finally end
Will my heart finally shatter
Or will it finally mend?
Sometimes I wonder why
Everything I say
Always seems to
Come out the wrong way
Sometimes I wonder if
I commited suicide
Would you even care
That I've finally died?
I am the way I am
I always make things worse
Although I try the best I can
Sometimes I wonder
Why I hate myself so much
I hate who I used to be
And I hate who I've become
Sometimes I wonder why
Everyones seems to hate me
They think I am too "different"
If only they could see...
Sometimes I wonder who
Will save me from myself
Because right now it seems that no one
Will offer up some help
Sometimes I wonder what
I ever did so wrong
What was so bad to make them
Hold a grudge against my so long
Sometimes I wonder where
I will ever find my home
But maybe when I get there
I won't feel so alone
Sometimes I wonder when
This pain will finally end
Will my heart finally shatter
Or will it finally mend?
Sometimes I wonder why
Everything I say
Always seems to
Come out the wrong way
Sometimes I wonder if
I commited suicide
Would you even care
That I've finally died?

