This might be early to update my blog that the day has just started. I nearly being in a huff last night and early this morning. I have made an impractical stance in my previous blog. Anyway, let just make this staright.
The intact family that I have is a family that concern about each other. And I am very greatful and gratified for being borned in this family that I have. A mother who cares about what I do and an uncle who kept his eyes not only on me, but the other members of my family. Therefore here, I want to apologize for what I have done in the previous blog. An advise to all of my friends, and who ever is reading this - write something fun and don't ever insult people. There is a reason why somebody acting in a malevoence way. Therefore, all that we have to do is to mind our own business, and just ignore what is going on surround us.
I really learn alot today. Pretty alarmed me so that I do not get caught by the KDN. I don't wana get caught do I? Heheh....But, in my case, it has nothing to do with anybody outside my family. It is a matter of displeased. Again, do not write down things when you are in a 'round the bend' situation. Cool down, and then write something benificial. For instance....FOOD! Hahaha...
Anyway, this is not a joke or anything. I am just a 'hancing' guy who is learning. I have leant my lesson today and I really appreciate what my parents as well as my uncle's advise. It is for my own good, as well as our benefit. So peeps, start to ignore stupid stuff. Just care about ourself. 

